The storage and drainage board is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP), which is formed by heating and pressurizing, which can not only create a drainage channel with a certain three-dimensional spatial support rigidity, but also a light board that can store water.
This kind of board itself has two comprehensive functions of water storage and drainage. The board has the characteristics of extremely high spatial rigidity, and its compressive resistance is significantly better than similar products (it can be tested by field test), and it can withstand high compressive loads of more than 400Kpa. At the same time, it can withstand the extreme load of mechanical rolling during the process of backfilling the planting roof.
1. Installation and construction technology of storage and drainage board
The installation and construction of the storage and drainage board is directly laid on the finished fine stone concrete protective layer as shown in the figure above, and the board is lapped by fastening.
2. Installation and construction conditions of the storage and drainage board
(1) The surface of the base layer should be smooth;
(2) The construction of the fine stone concrete protective layer is completed and accepted.
3. Process flow
Basic level acceptance → planning elastic line → empty storage and drainage board → buckle closure → self-inspection and acceptance → inspection and acceptance → laying of polyester non-woven fabrics → self-inspection and acceptance → inspection and acceptance.
4. Operating points and technical requirements
(1) Keep each drain plate fastened.
(2) The non-woven fabric is tightly lapped to prevent soil from entering the drainage channel and blocking the drainage.
5. Backfill method
In order to prevent the damage of the storage and drainage system by the earth-moving vehicles, the backfilling needs to be backfilled from the periphery inward. The procedure is as follows:
(1) Lay the non-woven fabric first when backfilling, and after the non-woven fabric is laid, it is accepted and then backfilled.
(2) For vehicles traveling on the backfill, pay attention to the thickness of the backfill, and only after the thickness of the backfill is ≥500mm can the vehicle travel on it.
6. Finished product protection
(1) Measures should be taken to protect the laid storage and drainage layer. Construction and transportation on the laid storage and drainage layer without soil is strictly prohibited, and the construction of the next process should be carried out in time.
(2) Pay attention to the protection of other finished products that have been completed during the construction of the storage and drainage layer.
7. Quality issues that should be paid attention to
(1) Pay attention to the overlap of each sheet to prevent the non-woven fabric from collapsing and blocking the drainage channel due to poor overlap and excessive gaps.
(2) Pay attention to the overlapping of non-woven fabrics, and must meet the overlapping requirements, and avoid the non-woven fabrics from wrinkling and turning up when backfilling, so as to prevent soil from entering the space of the storage and drainage board and blocking drainage.
Performance of Drainage board with filter fabric: Drainage performance: The Drainage board with filter fabric can quickly discharge rainwater, effectively relieving the pressure on the