The material coated by the Geogrid Fiberglass in the post-treatment process is designed for the asphalt mixture. The glass fiber geogrid will not be isolated from the asphalt mixture in the asphalt layer, will be firmly combined.
Geogrid Fiberglass Description：
1. A kind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body and then coated with high quality modified asphalt.
2. Warp knitted with oriental structure which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant.
3. Coated with asphalt making full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improving its wear and shear resistance.
4. Having a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good toughness.
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature shrinkage cracking.
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
Geogrid Fiberglass Application:
1. Maintenance of old asphalt road reinforcement of asphalt pavement.
2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road.
3. Restraining reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
4. Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new and old combination and uneven settlement.
5. Road extension.
6. Reinforcement of soft soil foundation and overall strength of roadbed
Fiberglass Geogrid Specifications：
|Size of mesh (mm)||12.7*12.7~25.4*25.4|
|Tensile Strength (kN/m)||Longitudinal||≥30||≥40||≥50||≥80||≥100||≥125||≥150|
|Elongation Rate (%)||≤4|
|Temperature Resistance (℃)||100~280|
Q:What are the advantages of fiberglass geogrid over plastic geogrid?
A:The material coated by the glass fiber geogrid in the post-treatment process is designed for the asphalt mixture, and each fiber is fully coated, which has a high compatibility with the asphalt, thus ensuring that the glass fiber geogrid can be The asphalt layer will not be isolated from the asphalt mixture, but will be firmly combined.